We are grateful to the PCS trade union for promoting this great song on Twitter, setting before hand a great atmosphere to what should be a truly historical day 30 June, in modern trade unionism. There is nothing better than a song of solidarity to unite us all, and just to borrow from Friedrich Engels, there is no power in Britain which could for a day resist the British working class organised as a body.
- ► 2008 (112)
- ► 2009 (208)
- ► 2010 (227)
- The Dollar on Course of Collapse
- Disposable income has fallen in every English regi...
- Unemployment American Style
- Nothing lasts for ever!"
- New Discussion Forum - The Socialist Commune
- Poor Kids'
- Support Obama Still Rings in my Ear's!"
- The IMF Maintaining Capitalisms World Dominating ...
- "Greater love hath no man than this, that a man la...
- Police assault on democracy continues!"
- More thoughts on Child Poverty
- There is no such thing as Society
- The Great Brian Haw R.I.P
- 8 Hours Labour - 8 Hours Recreation - 8 Hours Rest...
- Steve White And The Protest Family - Right To Stri...
- Let Greece sink in the sea of her own debt.
- “Solidarity Forever”
- Outlawing squatting yet another attack on our civi...
- PCS update
- Standing on the edge of an abyss
- Will they - Won't they?"
- The Rot - The Decay
- Ed Miliband and Labour MPs - Shame on them!"
- ▼ June 2011 (23)
- ► 2013 (120)
- ► 2014 (76)
- ► 2015 (21)