Never has it ever appealed to me, that I would like to visit the
even for a short holiday. There are millions of decent people is the US and of that I am absolutely certain - is a sure thing. However today’s wildly reported US church's planned Koran burning ceremony, is insensitive and an unnecessary provocation of Muslims the world over and should be condemned as a racist act not befitting Christians. Florida
- ► 2008 (112)
- ► 2009 (208)
- Interlude- Leonard Cohen
- Sir Robin Wales and the MP for East Ham, Stephen T...
- Not Out of the Woods
- Koran burning ceremony a racist act!"
- Turning his attention to the long-term unemployed ...
- Just not ‘interested’
- Government a deception by creating illusory ideas....
- Into each life a little rain must fall - and came ...
- Hair today and gone tomorrow...
- Third World Britain on the Way
- Lib Dems middle class irritating and ridiculous
- The breakdown of society?"
- World Homeless Day
- Clegg and you Lib Dems, pray please tell us; what’...
- Organise ourselves...
- Britain the worst place to live...
- Mr Ed the talking horse
- Miliband a new generation - or the same old, same ...
- "The never-ending cycle of the seasons."
- The state of Labour Representation?"
- New Labour to the New Generation – What a great gi...
- ▼ September 2010 (21)
- ► 2011 (200)
- ► 2013 (120)
- ► 2014 (76)
- ► 2015 (21)