Thursday, 15 April 2010
The three arse-lickers of British Capitalism
The debates themselves must be a god send to the establishment parties whose members have in recent years left in droves and swarms. It says a great deal about the state we are in when you consider that many young people do not engage in politics as they did 30 years ago.
I have decided after all that I will watch the debate this evening, and so will be digging out my old TV set during the course of the day, setting it up with a coat-hanger servicing as an areal and hopping that the TV licencing people don’t call around.
My only interest is one solely of fastidious curiosity and intrigue, which I know killed the cat, but I want to try and savour this occasion and just observe the three arse-lickers of capitalism in action!
- ► 2008 (112)
- ► 2009 (208)
- Mephedrone or Capitalism Killing the Young?
- A flutter on the donkeys
- HUNGRY FOR HOUSING!
- Dole queue to end!
- Christian Peoples Alliance (CPA) of Newham
- General Election 2010 the Comedy
- Child Finger Printing
- Sir Michael Caine actor and half-wit!
- Conservative Central Office Visited This Blog!
- So what’s Parliament?
- Hung Parliament...
- Battleground Newham
- Cigarette Paper of Difference
- Can Abjol Miah and Respect hold Bethnal Green and ...
- The future is still for socialism
- Labour fiddling MPs get legal aid...
- Barking the possible abyss of political hell!
- All for the love of money...
- The three arse-lickers of British Capitalism
- Blind Date or Sale of the Century
- A world for people...
- Is the bling about to fall off Clegg?
- The political elite threat the unemployed as perso...
- Second debate boring....
- That’s why I’m not voting Labour!
- The University of Life...
- The battle being fought out on the street and door...
- A licence to Kill?
- ▼ April 2010 (28)
- ► 2011 (200)
- ► 2013 (120)
- ► 2014 (76)
- ► 2015 (21)