Thursday, 8 April 2010
Sir Michael Caine actor and half-wit!
I thought that Sir Michael a 77 year old and very wealthy pensioner, was a very bad if not odd choice to represent our young people, but then again, I think that he’s as nasty as the party he supports, dictating to the young when he was once one of Britain's most famous tax exiles as part of the so-called "brain drain" of the 1970s, Sir Michael moved back to the UK after Margaret Thatcher started to bring down tax but has threatened to move back to Hollywood if income tax rates climb past 50 per cent.
Mr Cameron told the launch that the National Citzen Service (NCS) scheme would provide a "rite of passage" into adulthood.
What a joke, when you think that young people are sent out and fight their grease and oil wars!
- ► 2008 (112)
- ► 2009 (208)
- Mephedrone or Capitalism Killing the Young?
- A flutter on the donkeys
- HUNGRY FOR HOUSING!
- Dole queue to end!
- Christian Peoples Alliance (CPA) of Newham
- General Election 2010 the Comedy
- Child Finger Printing
- Sir Michael Caine actor and half-wit!
- Conservative Central Office Visited This Blog!
- So what’s Parliament?
- Hung Parliament...
- Battleground Newham
- Cigarette Paper of Difference
- Can Abjol Miah and Respect hold Bethnal Green and ...
- The future is still for socialism
- Labour fiddling MPs get legal aid...
- Barking the possible abyss of political hell!
- All for the love of money...
- The three arse-lickers of British Capitalism
- Blind Date or Sale of the Century
- A world for people...
- Is the bling about to fall off Clegg?
- The political elite threat the unemployed as perso...
- Second debate boring....
- That’s why I’m not voting Labour!
- The University of Life...
- The battle being fought out on the street and door...
- A licence to Kill?
- ▼ April 2010 (28)
- ► 2011 (200)
- ► 2013 (120)
- ► 2014 (76)
- ► 2015 (21)