Friday, 2 April 2010
A flutter on the donkeys
I don’t know about anyone else but I’m not looking forward to it, in fact I’m already suffering from fatigue, that’s extreme fatigue". I’m fed up with listening to the daily dribble emanating from the movers and bootlickers of British capitalism, and we have three more whole weeks of this inseparable intensification.
This is one election that’s taken one hell of a long take-off from the runway, and can’t say that I’ve ever quite known anything like this. However I must admit that I’m looking forward to election night and the results coming in from around the country and will probably stay up for this great event, especially with the cliffhanging possibility of a hung parliament.
I’ve been thinking about making it more interesting by having a little flutter on the outcome of a few seats, but need to do some homework on that. I read today that the bookies Ladbrokes in Gt. Tower Street, East London, were offering odds of 7/1 today for George Galloway the Respect MP to win the seat, 3rd favourite. With the Labour and Tory candidates, Jim Fitzpatrick and Tim Archer placed at 10/11 and evens respectively, a long way ahead.
- ► 2008 (112)
- ► 2009 (208)
- Mephedrone or Capitalism Killing the Young?
- A flutter on the donkeys
- HUNGRY FOR HOUSING!
- Dole queue to end!
- Christian Peoples Alliance (CPA) of Newham
- General Election 2010 the Comedy
- Child Finger Printing
- Sir Michael Caine actor and half-wit!
- Conservative Central Office Visited This Blog!
- So what’s Parliament?
- Hung Parliament...
- Battleground Newham
- Cigarette Paper of Difference
- Can Abjol Miah and Respect hold Bethnal Green and ...
- The future is still for socialism
- Labour fiddling MPs get legal aid...
- Barking the possible abyss of political hell!
- All for the love of money...
- The three arse-lickers of British Capitalism
- Blind Date or Sale of the Century
- A world for people...
- Is the bling about to fall off Clegg?
- The political elite threat the unemployed as perso...
- Second debate boring....
- That’s why I’m not voting Labour!
- The University of Life...
- The battle being fought out on the street and door...
- A licence to Kill?
- ▼ April 2010 (28)
- ► 2011 (200)
- ► 2013 (120)
- ► 2014 (76)
- ► 2015 (21)