Friday, 12 March 2010
The bankers lied!
The bankers lied. And Darling, a mere puppet on their string, knows it Britain has paid a horrific price for allowing the City to dictate credit policy. Yet there is no inquiry, no questioning, only silence.
Still no inquiry. Still no answers. A trillion pounds has been devoted over the past 18 months to protect Britain's financial system from alleged Armageddon, with not a murmur of value for money. This stupefying sum is more than has ever been spent on any project by any government in British history.
We know where the money came from but we do not know if it was necessary, nor who now has it. We know only that, a year on, Britain is experiencing a worse recession than any comparable country. The lack of accountability, the sheer lack of curiosity from the political community, is amazing.
- ► 2008 (112)
- ► 2009 (208)
- The Green... Green... Workbenches of Westminster.....
- Save Dad's Job Please!
- The Magic Roundabout
- Strangeway Prison Riot
- The Monopoly Game
- We are heading into the unknown
- Have you got a light boy!
- Working for nothing after 13 years of New Labour
- The bankers lied!
- Newspapers Jon Venables and knife crime?
- filthy rich and happy...
- Unemployment is a time bomb awaiting to go off!
- Educate Agitate and Organise!
- In your face David Cameron
- up-to-date report on the cabin (BA) crew dispute
- Air Pollution Killing Thousands...
- Disabled people wrongly denied benefits by New Lab...
- what goes round comes round for Murdoch!
- Bloggers never on their own!
- Fuel protest threat looms over general election!
- ▼ March 2010 (20)
- ► 2011 (200)
- ► 2013 (120)
- ► 2014 (76)
- ► 2015 (21)