DEMO AT SERCO OFFICES, 18-22 HAND COURT, HOLBORN, LONDON WC1V 6JF.
FRIDAY 19th FEBRUARY, 2.30pm
Over 50 women have been on hunger strike at Yarls Wood Immigration Prison near Bedford since Friday 5th February, demanding their immediate release from indefinite detention.
Serco, the company that runs Yarl's Wood on behalf of the UK Border Agency, has tried to brutally repress the hunger strike, most notably on Monday 8th February when Serco guards locked the hunger strikers in a corridor for 8 hours without access to water or toilet facilities.
London NoBorders calls for the immediate release of the hunger strikers and an end to immigration prisons and is calling for a demo in solidarity with the hungers strikers this Friday at 2.30pm outside Serco's offices at 18-22 Hand Court (off High Holborn), London, WC1V6JF. Please bring banners and instruments.
More information: http://london.noborders.org.uk/
- ► 2008 (112)
- ► 2009 (208)
- Happy Brithday Dole Office
- Oh Claire...
- CRIMINALS AND THIEVES
- All of you are guilty...
- The Respository of the Undiscovered
- Who says boys don’t cry?
- crocodile tears!
- Stand up to the hard times!
- St.Valentines Day and the poor are still dying on ...
- The World - The Point is to Change It!
- SOLIDARITY WITH YARL'S WOOD HUNGER STRIKERS
- Manning the Barricades!
- Everyday things are getting closer...
- Things can only get better...
- Decommissioning begins of Redcar's Corus steel pla...
- NEW DEPTHS OF DECEIT EVEN IN DEATH!
- A future fair for all
- Crisis Point
- Railroaded and Dragooned
- Worst yet to come...
- “Talking CCTV”
- "L Is For Labour"
- Last steel plant on Teesside mothballed
- Greece and it's debt crisis...
- Worker aganist worker!
- March 25 Polling Day?
- ▼ February 2010 (26)
- ► 2011 (200)
- ► 2013 (120)
- ► 2014 (76)
- ► 2015 (21)