Monday, 22 February 2010
I came across this comment which is posted beneath, on an on-line discussion board, so decided to share it whist at the same time posting a link for the full text of Gordon Brown’s speech: A Future for All:
I think capitalism has reached crisis point. Don’t take my word for it just listen to the systems greatest supporters! It cannot pay people a decent pension, look after the increasing elderly population, provide basic public goods, utilise nature in a rational efficient way. Instead it must make savage cuts, force people to work in dead end jobs until they drop dead, waste vast human and material resources on making profits and controlling its social antagonisms. Neither the Tories nor the Labour party will address these problems. It is socialism or barbarism my friends!
- ► 2008 (112)
- ► 2009 (208)
- Happy Brithday Dole Office
- Oh Claire...
- CRIMINALS AND THIEVES
- All of you are guilty...
- The Respository of the Undiscovered
- Who says boys don’t cry?
- crocodile tears!
- Stand up to the hard times!
- St.Valentines Day and the poor are still dying on ...
- The World - The Point is to Change It!
- SOLIDARITY WITH YARL'S WOOD HUNGER STRIKERS
- Manning the Barricades!
- Everyday things are getting closer...
- Things can only get better...
- Decommissioning begins of Redcar's Corus steel pla...
- NEW DEPTHS OF DECEIT EVEN IN DEATH!
- A future fair for all
- Crisis Point
- Railroaded and Dragooned
- Worst yet to come...
- “Talking CCTV”
- "L Is For Labour"
- Last steel plant on Teesside mothballed
- Greece and it's debt crisis...
- Worker aganist worker!
- March 25 Polling Day?
- ▼ February 2010 (26)
- ► 2011 (200)
- ► 2013 (120)
- ► 2014 (76)
- ► 2015 (21)